« Thank you, Bill Bavasi! |
| Wily or Won't He? »
"We were heading out and [then] they put the airplane [back to the gate], and they said something was wrong." (Jose Vidro, via Nationals dot com, 12/15/2006)
Vidro's flight from PR to Miami delayed; deal grounded until Monday.
There's no question that he'll pass his physical, right?
Posted on December 16, 2006 at 10:35 AM | Permalink
The comments to this entry are closed.