First order of business: Was that Frank Robinson in the stands at Space Coast Stadium last night?
- Roster Shock: Michael Restovich doesn't make it!.
- NAAAtionals battle to within 5 games of first place in Grapefruit League with gritty 9th inning comeback and 6-5 win over Braves! There's still time to win this thing.
- Mark Zuckerman thinks last night spells the end for Tim Redding (but he's probably still got a lifeline thanks to Simontacchi's groin). Jerome Williams pitching for a job today.
- In case you missed Jim Bowden's column in the Examiner yesterday, don't bother: Oleanders and Morning Glories broke it down into perfect bite size pieces for you and me yesterday.
- Don Sutton: Ok, I know he knows his stuff, but he's kind of boring to listen to.
- Nick the Thick: Good news for Nick Johnson, who started running off some of those extra LBs yesterday.
- Long live The Svrlog! Glad to hear he's gonna keep it going during the season.
(Photo of TV screen butchered by The Nationals Enquirer.)