"This is it. I'm sticking with it. It's much better on my body, and it's better with my pitches. My pitches are a little more sharper and I guess a little better."
(Matt Chico, via Washington Post, 3/26/2008)
- Capitol Punishment seems skeptical, at best, about this leg kick business.
- More roster cut fallout: Lannan sent down, but will be back as soon as the inevitable news on Hill is announced. Estrada to DL. NTP laments the inevitable death of LANGERHASCENDENTALISM!
- OMG offers pre-season deep thoughts: "It’s done! The month long battle is over and Willie Harris strides over the corpse of Pete Orr’s major league career!"
- Huh. Nats fans can bring their own food into Nationals Park? Does that include beer?
- Manny Acta: The Great Communicator (via Washington Times): "The X's and O's, I think, most of the people can deal with that. It's going through those 40-something players in camp that you have to send down and you have to release. How are you going to talk to these guys?”
- History lesson.
- 1B is NJ's.
- Fanhouse compares the '08 Nats to the Wu Tang Clan.