"...And the pain continues."
(Manny Acta, via Washington Post, 6/25/2008)
Can it get any worse? Wait, don't answer that.
It's official: Nick Johnson done for the year.
It's not official yet: Shawn Hill done for year (he's off to the Mayo Clinic)
A snowball fight breaks out in hell: Wily Mo Pena homers + 6 shutout innings from the bullpen. Go figure.
- OMG makes a strong case for Bowden. FJB keeps building its case against Bowden.
- There's a good chance Destin Hood will be playing football for Alabama after seeing that nightmare in person last night.
- Pssst...Darrell Rasner got lit up in Pittsburgh last night. Let's see...5 IP, 10 H, 7 ER, 2 HR, 2 WP: somewhere, Jim Bowden is smiling.
- So, how long before Jimbo pulls off that trade for Adam Dunn?
- Breaking news from Ryan Zimmerman's blog: his dog is getting bigger. And he hopes to come back this sesason.
(AP Photo/Nick Wass, Manny signals to the dugout, "Lo Duca's dizzy. Send in the really tall guy.")