(Baseball Jesus has a future in late night comedy if it doesn't work out in baseball. Photo of TV/CBS by Nationals Enquirer staff.)
Stephen Strasburg handled Top 10 list duties on the Late Show with David Letterman on Thursday night. Adam Kilgore posted a sneak preview of the Top 10 list on Nationals Journal on Thursday afternoon. Here's the list in its entirety. #3 is by far the best of the bunch, in our humble opinion.
Top 10 Little Known Facts About Stephen Strasburg
10. To keep my focus on pitching, I sleep on a mound of dirt.
9. Every morning, I spread Icy Hot on my toast.
8. Got 3 of my 14 strikeouts while Twittering
7. To celebrate my first big league win, I bought a Hot Tub Time Machine
6. I wasn't really good till i got bitten by that radioactive spider.
5. Dumb guys think I directed E.T.
4. I also scored the winning goal for the Blackhawks in the Stanley Cup Finals.
3. I blew my signing bonus on laser back hair removal.
2. Don't even try to talk to me before a start or while I'm watching "Glee".
1. If I would have known I'd be on Letterman, I wouldn't have pitched so well.
Here's the video: